*NAPA will be interviewing on-site!
Presenter Bio: LaKisha C. Brooks
An internationally recognized women’s leadership expert, LaKisha, has been featured on ABC, FOX, CW, and NBC affiliates across the country, as well as, The Denver Post and The Miami Herald. She was also recognized by Atlanta Business Chronicle as a “Person on the Move.” She has a Bachelor’s degree in Speech Communications from Georgia State University and two Master’s degrees, one in Administrative Leadership and a second in Training and Development from Central Michigan University. She has over 10 years of sales and management experience and previously worked as an Assistant Director of Admissions at the Art Institute of Atlanta. She has also traveled the country training global clients in the areas of leadership, management and sales.
LaKisha was a cast as a mentor/ life coach on MTV’s hit show MADE. LaKisha is a trailblazer in women’s leadership and empowerment and lives by the motto of “Create the Strength, Discipline and Freedom to Define Your Self”. She is also the author of the books, Leadership’s Got Everything to Do With It! Women’s Guide to the Sustainable Leader and Organization and Learn, Lead and Leave a Legacy: Advancing Women to the Top!
After completing this training, participants will:
1. Learn key conflict management techniques that will help with effective management and alleviate workplace abuse
2. Learn key communication differences between men and women and how it affects feedback to others and an organization’s dynamics
3. Understand how to use the Eisenhower’s Decision Matrix help manage the work-life balance
4. Know how to influence employees, co-workers and management
5. Learn how to set SMART goals for self, and employees to help develop them
6. Learn the difference in mentoring and sponsorship and how to maintain a useful sponsor to develop a career
7. Understand the difference in coaching, managing and leading a team
8. Learn how to manage difficult decisions and when and how to take strategic risks
Emotional Intelligence and communication differences
Strategic risk-taking and decision-making
Effective Leadership and Delegation
Networking and sponsorship
Participants will receive:
(4) 1:1 Coaching Calls
Individual Action Plan
Certificate of Completion